Channel 13 News has aired a story reporting on the status of several of the buildings formerly occupied by the 13 Catholic schools closed by Bishop Clark last June. According to Channel 13,
- The Good Shepherd building now hosts about 90 kindergartners from the Rush-Henrietta School District. They will be there until an addition to the Leary School is completed.
- The former St. Monica building is now the Rochester Academy Charter School, with about 165 students in grades 7 through 12.
- The Holy Family School On Jay Street is for sale.
- Holy Trinity School in Webster is leasing some classrooms.
- St. Boniface hopes to open next year as a prep school.
- Holy Cross in Charlotte is hanging on to its school, hoping someday it can open as a Catholic school again.