Thank you for your patience as we work to establish the best possible foundation for the long-term health of St. John Bosco Schools. Below are a series of important updates on the school. We intend to release another update following the final selection of our school site:
- Location: The school is most likely to be located in the south-east quadrant of the greater Rochester area.
- We are still vetting potential sites, but will make our site announcement during the last week in July.
- Grade levels: We will most likely be opening a pre-K through 3rd grade, although we will extend through the 5th grade if we have a sudden bump in demand.
- Faculty: We received over two dozen resumes and inquiries regarding faculty positions with St. John Bosco Schools. Members of our steering committee kicked off the formal interviewing process this week.
- Registration: We will be opening enrollment the first week of August.
- Board Meeting: Our board will officially convene the first week of August.
- Teacher / Parent Orientation: We have tentatively scheduled our inaugural teacher / parent orientation on August 20 & 21. We will be joined those days by a NAPC*IS approved consultant for elementary education, as well as one or more of our ecclesiastical advisors. More information to come.